Since the beginning of our company and the development of eSPACE, our facility management software, we have taken strides to provide excellent customer service and support. We aim to provide our subscribers with tools, resources, and input for their user experience to be as effective and efficient as possible.
What is excellent customer service? Lots of companies claim that they provide excellent customer service? But, do they? What about your cable company – would they rank as “excellent” to you?
What We Know About Customer Service
We have studied customer service and have found some interesting data:
- According to a post by Atspoke, it takes an average of 24.2 hours to provide the first response to a support ticket (based on a report by Zendesk).
- The average customer satisfaction rating for support teams is 95%.
- 85% of customer support tickets and connections are done through email or online ticketing.
- Companies that use remote support and knowledge management tools have higher average first-contact and first-level resolution rates than those that don’t (MetricNet).
- 77% of support desks have formal service level agreements (SLAs) - (SDI).
- 69% of support tickets are resolved in one touch (Zendesk).
eSPACE and Customer Service
How does eSPACE compare to these benchmarks for excellent customer service?
- The average first response to a support ticket is less than 1 hour.
- Our average customer satisfaction scope is 96%.
- 90% of eSPACE tickets are generated and resolved via email or an online ticket system.
- We have an incredibly robust Knowledge Base with over 300 articles and videos with searchable capability.
- We, too, have an SLA, but ours exceeds the average response time...especially with our PLUS tier. See below for the SLA response times. As you will see, our SLA’s far exceeds the rate of response to national averages.
- 49% of our support tickets are resolved in one touch.
I would say that we provide excellent customer service. We have two tiers available to our subscribers that are second to none in the church software industry. Let me further explain these tiers and let you be the judge:
Basic Customer Care
- Post Setup review and input for new subscriptions
- Maximum eight business hours initial response time
- Access to the Knowledge Base articles and videos
- Quarterly feature updates
- Announcement Webinars
- Support ticket resolution via online ticketing system
- Ongoing training available (fee based at $150/hr)
- $199 Implementation Fee for new subscriptions
- $0 monthly cost
Plus Customer Care
- All of the features of Basic Customer Care
- Two business hour initial response time
- Up to two hours of live virtual setup assistance for new subscriptions
- Up to one hour of live virtual user training in the first 60 days for new subscriptions
- Phone support during business hours
- 20% discount for additional training services (virtual or onsite)
- $250 discount for any new Facility Condition Assessment performed by Smart Church Solutions
- $499 Implementation fee for new subscriptions
- $49 monthly cost
In conclusion, both tiers we offer exceed the previously mentioned “excellent” metrics, and the PLUS version blows the socks off the market...and our subscribers.
If you have any questions, please contact us for more information.