Want to join the smart church solutions team?
At Smart Church Solutions we are always looking for talented individuals that are passionate for church facility stewardship. Fill out the form below with your resume and we will be in touch soon!
Current Job Openings
To apply, please complete the form below.
Fields with * are required.
Smart Church Solutions is looking for a Customer Support team member that is passionate about helping churches. Our eSPACE web application continues to grow as it provides facility and event management tools to churches and other organizations. We are a virtual company, so while there will be no commute,
you’ll need to have a distraction-free place to work remotely. As with many small companies, we are fast paced. But that doesn’t mean the stress and pressure levels are high. Culture is a very important part of our company and we believe high stress runs counter to that culture.
- Learn and fully comprehend eSPACE Facility Management software
- Assist with new subscriber data imports, when necessary
- Assist in updating/creating support articles and videos of features and functionality as assigned
- Provide level customer support to eSPACE subscribers using company supplied tools, emails,
- phone, and other channels, as deemed necessary
- Provide training when needed
- Collaborate with the customer support, training, and sales teams
- Contribute to the planning and future development of the offerings
- Perform support tasks, as deemed appropriate and assigned
- Google Products (Gmail, Docs, Sheets)
- Zendesk (optional)
- Monday (optional)
- Slack (optional)
- Basic Qualifications
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Be able to work remotely with appropriate working environment
- Ability to learn software applications
- Must be attentive and able to perform at a high capacity
- Have some experience working with and understanding church operations
- Have prior training and customer service experience, even if in other industries
- Experience with software products
- Experience with customer Community Forums