COVID brought with it many interesting and lasting changes to our lives. Some of these changes that really started to take shape are as follows:
- Online giving: This has been a growing trend for 10+ years in many churches. However, the pandemic and the shutting down of many churches for extended periods of time brought this to the forefront.
- Streaming Services: Like online giving, many churches were using this technology to get their messages out to their community and beyond. Today, we are seeing more churches offer an online service, and many have actually embraced this as a new cultural norm, adding staff to make the virtual experience as positive and engaging as possible.
- Virtual Medical Appointment: For most of my life, if I needed medical assistance, I had to get in my car and drive to meet a medical professional. Endure a prolonged waiting room experience. Sit in an exam room for a protracted amount of time to then be told to go home and rest and drink plenty of fluids. Today, I am given the option by many medical professionals to have a virtual appointment. No travel time or expense. No waiting rooms. Little interruption to my already busy schedule.
Facility Health Assessment Done Virtually
The third item listed above is where we want to focus and share a new “virtual” offering: our Facility Health Assessment.
Most of you know we provide the only full suite of church-centric Facility Management software but also Facility Condition Assessments. These assessments have assisted churches across the country representing millions of ministry square footage. Our Facility Stewardship Specialists, who have extensive experience working in and with church facilities, perform these on-site assessments.
However, not every church needs this detailed report (60-90 pages or more). And others may not be able to afford the cost of the assessment. Others may need to dip their toe in this world of Facility Stewardship.
The other groups we have heard from are denomination leaders, insurance providers, multi-site churches, and the like that have been entrusted with multiple campuses and church facilities. These leaders are looking for a snapshot of the operational efficiencies and financial impacts of these facilities. They need to be able to determine if the 50 to 500 churches they are responsible for are in danger of deferred maintenance or over/under spending.
Introducing the Facility Health Assessment
Well, we have listened and heard. If you fall into any one of those categories, we have a solution.
Our team has taken our decades of church facility management experience, tech expertise, and input from some of the brightest minds in the church facility stewardship and insurance worlds and has developed the Facility Health Assessment.
This virtual assessment will provide your church with the following:
- Evaluation and benchmarking of your facility's operational expenditures
- Assessment of your capital reserve initiative
- Benchmarking of your facility maintenance staff (number of FTE)
- Basic Safety and Security data point evaluation
- Life cycle projections for HVAC, roofing, parking and paving, and flooring
- Free preloaded eSPACE Life Cycle Calculator that your church can continue to use and build out to identify more facility, IT, and AVL items and the projected remaining useful life, including projected funds needed for the inevitable capital reserves
- Personalized summary and recommendation from our Facility Stewardship Specialists
- First Impressions Checklist for your church to use as a guide
- List of resources to assist you further your facility stewardship initiatives
- Ability to run future assessments at a discounted rate and benchmark your church's progress year over year
Okay, But How Much Does It Cost?
All of the components of the Facility Health Assessment are available for a fraction of the typical Facility Condition Assessment. The price for this assessment is $995.00. However, we are offering an initial discount during our initial launch of this offering. The introductory pricing is ONLY $750.00. This is a limited-time discount, so don’t wait. Use the coupon code FHA2022 when you set up your account to receive the discount.
To learn more, click HERE. There is no reason why your church should not take this intentional step to understand the “health” of your facility.