We are so excited to announce the release of a new feature called “Asset Pro.”
Some of you may be scratching your head saying “HUH?” What do we need that for? Well if you are looking to further enhance your Facility Stewardship Initiatives and improve how you manage assets and stocked/consumable inventory or even replacement parts for your major systems, you are going to want to check this out.
Let me break down what this includes and give you some real-life applications. First, let’s start with the ASSET portion.
If you are currently utilizing the eSPACE Work Order Management, we have expanded on those base features that include:
- The ability to add barcodes for all equipment and inventory.
- Ability to use the mobile app to scan barcodes.
- Add barcodes to work order to identify the equipment or inventory.
- Made adjustments to the database and user interface to provide a more user-friendly means to search potential mass of inventory that can be added to the system.
The INVENTORY section has also seen a massive overhaul as part of this new feature set. Some of the modifications include:
- Ability to add an image with inventory like the equipment in Work Order Management.
- Inventory Tab to track all Inventory Requests for those using this feature set. This can be a standard grid with filter and search options like other grids.
- Inventory Request Form which includes:
- Inventory Request #
- Inventory Type - with Drop down from Work Order Management
- Inventory Item - with drop down from Work Order Management
- List of items selected for this request
- Quantity for each item
- Hours – to allow a person that is pulling the inventory to track their time for the request
This is very exciting and is available to all of our Work Order Management Ultimate subscribers for only $75/mo. additional cost. If you compare this to any other Asset Management tool, you will likely pay a minimum of double that amount...and in most cases, closer to 3-4 times. Now, if you do not need these features, your current Work Order Management module will function as it currently does. The described enhancements are only visible and available to those that subscribe to it.
Want to see more details? Of course you do 😊!
Here are some more detailed articles that you will want to check out!
To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also add this feature set to your account by going to the BILLING section of eSPACE (Left sidebar) and adding it. NOTE: The Billing Contact may have to add this for you.