The first-ever Virtual Church Facility Management Conference is just a couple of months away, and registration will close on August 14. If you have not signed up for this conference, now is the time to reserve your spot.
And Here’s Why
If your church has a facility you have been entrusted to steward, this conference will benefit you greatly. You will learn from a very impressive lineup of church leaders and facility stewardship experts including the following:
- Dr. Thom Rainer: CEO and Founder of Church Answers and former CEO of LifeWay. Dr. Rainer has authored over 30 books and hundreds of articles on church leadership, pastoring, and the status of the church as a whole.
- David Fletcher: Founder of XPastor and former Executive Pastor spanning 35 years in churches ranging from 1,000 - 8,000 members.
- Colby May: Certified Energy Manager and Ordained Mission Pastor. He has specialized in energy efficiency for over 18 years and has performed over 3,000 energy audits.
- Nick Nicholaou: As President of MBS, Inc, Nick leads a team of IT strategists with a singular focus to serve the local church and their IT needs.
- Jonathan Smith: Director of Technology for Faith Ministries in Lafayette, Indiana. Jonathan oversees all aspects of technology across multiple campuses and facilities.
- Nathan Parr: Facility Specialist with Smart Church Solutions. Prior to joining the Smart Church Solutions team, Nathan served 12 years as the operations manager in a large church in Texas. In addition to being a Marine vet, Nathan also holds 2 master’s degrees.
- Randy Seitz: President of Blueline, an architectural firm specializing in church facility planning and design. Randy brings a wealth of experience in not only design but navigating building codes and permits.
- Lee Cool: As part of the Smart Church Solutions team, Lee is tasked with all of the business development and marketing oversight of the company.
- And, yours truly.
In short, you will not want to miss out.
We also want to say a special thank you to our conference sponsors: