This year, we hosted our virtual user conference and spent two days digging deep into eSPACE. The conference was rewarding for people who have been using eSPACE already but were looking for deeper training. On the flip side, it was highly beneficial to people not currently using eSPACE who are interested in seeing what all the software can do.
User Conference Takeaways
The sessions we hosted covered high-level overviews and featured in-depth training of all of our eSPACE modules. The two primary modules of the software are Event Scheduler and Work Order and Asset Management. However, we also provide add-on modules for Billing and Invoicing, Event Registration, Barcoding, IoT Integrations (HVAC, Doors, Lights, and Digital Signage), and Vehicle Tracking.
The primary modules and add-on options were reviewed in detail during the user conference, and the excitement from attendees was tremendous. As people saw new, fresh ways to be more efficient in their facility stewardship initiatives, their excitement levels soared. For some people, this was the first time they learned about all the options available, while others were exposed to a deeper level of understanding.
We Had Some Fun, Too
In addition to the informative educational components of the conference, we had fun and built deeper relationships. We held contests and handed out prizes for the most active on the conference’s mobile app. Prizes were also passed out to facility stewards selected in a drawing. Some of the prize winners were:
- First Place for Most Active: Kodey Gray
- Second Place for Most Active: Chris Lacara
- Third Place for Most Active: Kathleen Hoffmann
We also have seen several people coordinating meet-ups and virtual meetings with others in their geographical area or that may have similar situations.
The feedback we have received has also been positive. But don’t take our word for it:
- “ This is such a great community of people.”
- “This will make my training with Smart Church Solutions better because the basics are out of the way.”
- “I wish the former Facility/Operations Directors knew about this platform! I have been chasing issues that should have been resolved decades ago.”
We are so blessed that the people who showed up felt encouraged. In return, our speakers and organizers also feel supported and encouraged. It shines a light on how great it can be to work with churches and to work together to be intentional facility stewards. We are better together.
Finally, we were also able to release some new features and share some new items coming soon. Here are some of the latest and future releases:
- The return of our mobile app is on the App Store and Google Play.
- New Single Sign-On capabilities.
- Coming soon: Predictive Maintenance sensors to create alerts and work order notifications.
- Coming soon: Facility Health Assessments This new tool will be an invaluable way to get a snapshot and overview of the “health” of your facility. While this will not replace the data and insight provided in a Facility Condition Assessment, it is a great way to get a high-level view at a very reasonable cost.
A big thank you to all who attended and shared their knowledge and expertise. You are rock stars! If you were unable to participate in the conference this year, be on the lookout for announcements for next year’s conference along with updates on the new feature releases.