Facility Condition Assessment
Your ministry facility has been entrusted to you, and as such you must be proactive with stewarding these assets. Our Facility Condition Assessments will provide you with the needed data to be an intentional Facility Steward.
Understanding the "health" and condition of your facility is critical
Does your facility “suffer” from deferred maintenance and other obsolescence?
What does first-time guest see?
How does your facility operational costs compare to other similar facilities?
How many staff are required to properly steward your facility?
Life Cycle Planning
How much money needs to be allocated in a Capital Reserve account to ensure long term sustainability?
Best Practices and Next Steps
Now what? What should we do going forward?
If your church cannot specifically answer all of the above questions, then it is time for a Facility Condition Assessment.
- Fresh Eyes Assessment
- Deferred Maintenance Assessment
- Life Cycle Assessment and Plan
- Operational Cost Benchmarking
- Facility Maintenance Staffing Evaluation
- Recommendations and Next Steps
- Free access to the eSPACE Life Cycle Calculator – Prelimiary data entered by our team
- General observations to include but not limited to:
- Exterior Components
- Interior Components
- Major System Component Evaluation
- Custodial / Janitorial Effectiveness
- Maintenance Effectiveness
- Life Safety Considerations
- Other opportunities include:
- Facility Team Training
- Facility Manager Coaching
- Cleaning Process Training
- Subscription to the eSPACE Work Order Management Software
- Spatial Utilization Assessment